Wednesday, May 9, 2007

vomiting and frustration

i ran out in the middle of the evening class, ran to the restroom, and proceeded to vomit my lunch. i rinsed my mouth out, went back to reenter the class. before entering, i asked one of the teachers for some electrolytes. she asked me what was going on and how i was feeling. i told her i just needed to vomit, so i did, and now wanted some pedialyte so i could go back in the room and finish my class. she asked me if my vomiting affected my medication...so i guess all the staff are on alert about me? so anyhow, i went back into class and finished it just fine, other than some yummy acid burps.

later in the evening, i was the 2nd to last to present. i fucking knew my presentation word for word, verbatim. i get up to present it...and it's another story. they told me what everyone keeps telling me, yesterday and today - let your nerves go. they know that i know my presentation...i guess.

anyhow, i'm frustrated. i walked out of a yoga class (which i told myself i would not do) AND i had a shitty presentation. the thing about the presentation is that i used to be good at shit like that. i guess i'll just try my best until i find that again. i know i have it within me somewhere...

No comments: