Sunday, May 13, 2007

starbucks and bike envy

i didn't make it to my makeup class this morning, i was too busy sleeping. i guess i'll make it up next sunday, since i don't really care to go to a weekday makeup class at 6am then do the regular morning class at 8:30am...making it a 3 class day. speaking of sleeping, i slept until 2 or 3 in the afternoon today. i guess i needed it. so i skipped out on the north shore road trip as well.

i've been frequenting a starbucks further away from the hotel when i want to avoid the yoga crowd. i got my drink free today! i'm working on the free drinks at the starbucks across the street from the hotel - i have a good feeling about it, i do believe it's coming soon.

i spent the rest of today studying for my dialogue performance. as i will spend the rest of tonite doing the same. my shoulder feels better. maybe it was good to skip a day of yoga all together.

the other day, i was walking my bike home as i was walking home with a friend. an old vw bug stops in the middle of the road next to me and asks how much i want for the bike. i told the lady it wasn't for sale. she asked me again how much. i apologized and said no. alot of the yoga people have seen me on my bike, and they all wish they had brought a bicycle...

No comments: