Thursday, April 19, 2007

2 times a day

i am extremely tired. yoga 2 times a day is not easy. i still feel a bit disoriented. but everytime i do yoga, it makes me feel really good. i really don't know what the hell it is, but it works for me. we had class until 10:30 tonite. i met the other guy from the Paris studio, he was quite nice. he said hello first and said that it was a big surprise to see me there. he asked me if i wanted to teach, i said i am not sure, i have not thought that far. for now, i am here to immerse myself in a yoga world for 2 months. he said he felt the same, but that he may teach once he returns. he is shorter than i am. he has a very strong practice.

1 comment:

jl said...

i happened across your blog while i was looking for lyrics to a cd, but i hope you keep writing, i've been blogging about my experiences with yoga and wanted to hear more of your insights.
good luck.